Web Marketing Manager, Japan
Please note: We are a remote-first organization so you can work from anywhere in Japan. You may be required to travel to our Japan office based on business requirements or for company/team events.
As the Web Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement the company’s web-based marketing strategies to promote the company’s brand, attract visitors and potential leads. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, full of ideas and enthusiastic to get involved in new projects.
- Plan web-based marketing strategies, oversee production and measure effectiveness to obtain conversions for a wide range of web operations including the company's Japanese-language ecommerce site, partner sites, and advertising campaign LPs
- Lead implementation of information design, content creation, and UI design for websites that cater to Japanese users
- Oversee product management and improvement by actively introducing the latest technology in collaboration with the product team at the overseas headquarters
- Manage the launch of new services, proposal of service positioning, web production.
- Collaborate with outreach and advertising teams to plan and implement sales promotion strategies
- Development and execution of web initiatives, SEO, and content marketing to increase traffic
- Support the advertising initiatives in collaboration with the company's media and offline staff
- Propose and execute nurturing measures for prospective customers
Desired skills and experience:
- 5-10 years of web marketing experience at a business enterprise
- Working experience in web direction and wireframe composition plans
- Web copywriting skills
- Project management experience as a Leader or Manager
- Business English proficiency
- Grounded in Google Analytics and other web analysis tools
- Experience working in English with overseas teams at a foreign company
- Ability to write proposals and make presentations
- Knowledge of production applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge of Internet advertising and indicators
- Experience in production (including design and coding)
- Should possess the ability to elevate customer satisfaction in Japan while taking into account cultural differences between overseas and Japanese teams, and summarize the opinions of the team
- Be updated with current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing and apply them to work
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration.
All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow.
We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority.
We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.