We are seeking a highly skilled, motivated and knowledgeable Google Analytics Specialist. This role requires expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting) specifically with Google Analytics. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical team members is a must.
- Using Google analytics to extract and analyze data generated by online user activity.
- Reporting your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand.
- Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results.
- Strategize, plan and implement necessary events, custom reports, tag of GA with the help of tech/product team
- Handle tagging and 3rd party code implementation through Google tag manager
- Working with web development and marketing teams to implement your solutions.
- Understanding the behavior and expectations of online visitors.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and design.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or other related field.
- Previous tag setup, technical checks, data mining and analysis experience using Google analytics.
- Expert level understanding of Google analytics and Google tag manager and familiarity with other major web analytics tools
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with different people in engineering, marketing and creative fields.
Learn about Our Culture
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow.
We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.