Trainee Scientific Writer (Devices)
Cactizens make an impact. We seek professionals who see differently; who find opportunity where others don't; and who look within themselves and know that with the right support and team, they can impact the world. CACTUS is looking to add Scientific Writers to its team of CER writers. The Scientific Writer, CER will be involved in development of high-quality Clinical Evaluation Reports, Clinical Evaluation plans, and related documents in compliance with MedDev 2.7.1 Rev 4 guidance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely production of high quality CERs for devices across therapeutic areas
- Screen and summarize literature for relevant clinical data
- Review literature to elucidate the clinical problem and current treatment techniques
- Study and report device characteristics and instructions for use
- Evaluate data for similar competitor devices
- Summarize post-marketing surveillance and risk management data for the target device
- Work with senior writers to prepare documents that meet client expectations in terms of content, format, and presentation.
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
- MD, PhD in Biomedical Engineering or a similar degree with knowledge of clinical research, and first-author publications in international peer-reviewed journals
- A Master’s degree with clinical research exposure and significant publications experience can also be considered
- 1-2 years of regulatory writing experience, with some exposure to medical devices
- Ability to understand and interpret complex clinical trial data
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Be self-motivated and eager to take on challenges
- Ability to work under tight timelines and manage multiple tasks
Awards and Recognition:
- Best Organization for Women’s Talent Development 2019
- Among the Best Companies for Millennials 2019
- Among the Top 10 Safe Places to Work 2019
- Ranked #1 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2017
- Among the top 20 companies on FlexJob’s global list of the Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs 2016-2020
Connect with us on, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram to remain abreast with the latest developments