Technical Lead, Full Stack
The Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the (PHP Laravel - Angular - Nodejs) development stack. The Software Development Team Leader will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
About Product team:
Built on the foundations of cutting-edge technological innovations in AI, Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning, R Discovery enables a researcher to access his personalized feed of most relevant and recent content in a single tap.
R Discovery was launched as an Android and iOS app in 2020. During the Beta phase itself, it has received 100,000+ downloads. It also has a web presence and serves thousands of users from 50+ countries every week across platforms
You’ll be working with a highly passionate bunch of people who’re geared up to innovate and disrupt not just this space but also realize a global product ecosystem comprising multiple products and services which can enable researchers save time and make more impact.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through setting learning road maps per team and per developer, coaching, code revisioning and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and mobile-based business applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Controlling all stages of the development life cycle, including initial analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, data validation, and support.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans and Designing modules by dividing the user requirements into sub modules, assigning sub modules to software developers to proceed with programming the modules, and setting time frames for task completion.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably with a computer science or engineering background
- 5+ years of relevant experience (at least 3 of them as a team leader).
- Excellent knowledge of web development (PHP Laravel - Angular).
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts, OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design) and design patterns.
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with AWS services is a plus.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Have good Problem-solving skills and able to think analytically.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time and stress management skills.
Learn about Our Culture:
- CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
- We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
- We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
- We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.