Tech Lead (.Net Core)
Who we are:
Kolabtree is an on-demand platform with a vision to accelerate R&D and innovation through academia-business collaboration by connecting clients to highly qualified freelancers for advanced services. Put simply, we’re Uber for Scientists. We look for people who want to build something revolutionary – who are passionate and enjoy problem solving in an uncertain environment. Ever wondered what it would’ve felt like to be part of the founding teams at Airbnb or Google? This is your chance to find out!
About the opportunity:
We are looking for experienced Tech Lead to join Kolabtree’s engineering team. As a valued member of the team, you will be the key contributor for overall Kolabtree platform and will be making important design and technical implementation decisions.
- Plan, design, lead and execute technical solutions for product features and requirements.
- Prepare technical scope and derive low level technical tasks for business requirements and user stories.
- Define and manage all aspects of development including appropriate technology and workflow.
- Perform code reviews, ensure code quality and maintain high standards of coding.
- Evaluate technologies, tools and conduct POCs for technical solutions.
- Integrate 3rd party tools and technologies into the platform.
- Ensure faster rollout of good quality code.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in software development, technical tasks and product releases.
- Plan releases and conduct production deployments.
- Mentor and coach engineering team on technologies, frameworks, deliverables and to resolve technical blockers.
- Focus on technical aspects of software development and quality assurance.
- Promote collaboration with other partners such as product management team, designers, architect and other software engineers to develop new feature offerings and improve the efficiency of the solution.
- Write automated scripts to perform complex analysis.
- Conduct agile scrum sprint planning, sprint retrospective and drive continuous improvement in software engineering.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience)
- 7 to 8 years of relevant experience in software engineering and technology.
- Expertise in MS SQL Server database and writing stored procedures.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
- Experience in Azure Cosmos DB (NoSQL and Graph databases) and Gremlin API would be added advantage.
- Code writing skills developed over 4+ years of experience for variety of products.
- Experience in designing, building and implementing software applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications and Web Services.
- An expert technical problem solver with a strong command on frontend and backend technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in using open source technologies.
- Knowledge of coding standards and best practices.
- Technical mindset with good attention to details.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tools.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.