Software Test Engineer
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Software Testing Engineer to join the Product- Editage Tech team who will be responsible for testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems
- Candidate must have experience/knowledge of testing of web-based and mobile applications, using manual and automated tests
- Should have a good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements.
- Demonstrate a working understanding in Test Design and writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios.
- Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis
- Strong proficiency in Functional / Regression / Retesting / UI / Usability / Cross Browser testing.
- Good exposure to Automation testing tools and concepts. (Basic level)
- Good to have knowledge on Defect & document Management tools such as JIRA, Confluence
Requirements (Desires skills & experience)
- Total Experience of 2 - 4 years should have strong manual Web/Mobile Testing and API Testing experience.
- Automation Testing (Selenium, BDD) and SQL Testing would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and software QA methodologies, tools, techniques and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to communicate both technical and non-technical information
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive testing documentation
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and environment
Learn about our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.