Software Test Engineer
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Software Testing Engineer to join the team who will be responsible for testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Perform the functional testing, Exploratory testing within the sprints and test analysis
- Active collaboration & participation within Scrum team
- Accurately estimate the scope of work and ensure estimates and timelines are met
- Demonstrate the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements and create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans/approach.
- Demonstrate a working understanding in Test Design and writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Good exposure to Automation testing tools and concepts. (Basic level)
- Good to have knowledge on Defect & document Management tools such as JIRA, Confluence
Requirements (Desires skills & experience)
- 4 – 6 (or more) years of proven experience in manual testing out of which at least 2+ years in Agile.
- Candidate must have experience/knowledge of testing of web-based and mobile applications, using manual and / or automated tests
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and software QA methodologies, tools, techniques and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to communicate both technical and non-technical information
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive testing documentation
- Automation Testing (Selenium, Appium) and Database/backend Testing would be an added advantage
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and environment
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.