SEO Manager, Japan
Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
You will be involved in a wide range of SEO activities as a member of the Japan Marketing Department of Editage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to improve the brand value of the company's brands and to attract traffic.
- Selection of keywords and implementation of SEO strategies for each page
- Traffic monitoring, analysis, and problem identification
- Develop strategies and measures based on market research
- Propose measures to the digital marketing manager and promote implementation
- Provide proposals and implementation support to overseas development and production teams
- Content marketing planning and implementation for traffic acquisition
- 5+ years of SEO work experience
- 5+ years working with Excel / Google Analytics
- 5+ years of Google Search Console business use: 2+ years
- Experience in building and directing wireframes
- Fluency in English and Japanese would be preferred
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy. We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace. We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.