About the Opportunity:
As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy. You will also cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- 5 years of experience as in search engine optimization
- 3 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analysing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.