Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior User Experience Designer to join our Cactus Digital Team. The ideal candidate we envision would thrive when solving challenging design problems that make every user interaction meaningful. At Cactus, success relies on open communication and creative analysis. We are looking for a seasoned design professional with an inquisitive mind to help us develop creative solutions to challenging problems - someone who demonstrates proficiency in experience design, user persona flow mapping and testing, and strong visual design skills.
- Design wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual design mock-ups that translate business needs and user stories into intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Participate in user research and testing to continually search for improvements to the user experience.
- Provide UI and UX evaluation and design for our full technology platform.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to estimate scope and adjust priorities.
- Work closely with the development teams to guide the implementation of designs.
- Produce UI and Graphic Design assets for product development teams.
- Integrate corporate branding and develop style guides that provide consistent interfaces for existing and new products
Requirement (Desired skills & experience)
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in a UX/UI role
- Experience in designing for intuitive and delightful user experiences i.e. websites and apps.
- Ability to balance requirements for our new users and learnability of our products without hampering expert users who make full use of advanced functionality
- Fluency in prototyping tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD and Invision
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in mobile app UI/UX design and user-centric thinking.
- Very knowledgeable with iOS app design, Android app design, and both platforms’ Human Interface Guidelines, including Material Design principles.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Knowledge of, HTML, CSS, or software programming languages would be an added advantage
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.