Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
We are looking for a candidate who would improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures, would also work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Devise innovative and scale-able solution to complex problems using design patterns, or other known algorithms/tools available
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
- Assist in task planning, estimation, and scheduling
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings
Requirements (Desired skills & experience)
- 3+ years of experience in writing human-readable, scale-able, robust, and secure code with unit test cases with maximum coverage
- PHP with Laravel OR Node Js AND
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures, design patterns, Docker, AWS, Git(or any code versioning)
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts (encapsulation, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism)
- Must be comfortable working on a Ubuntu machine
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.