Senior Scientific Writer
- Ensure timely production of high-quality documents (manuscripts, abstracts, short communications, and review articles) for publication in journals or presentation in meetings and of other written communication material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research activities, and business needs
- Prepare documents that are publication ready
- Review work done by team members and provide appropriate feedback
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors & KOLs
- Act as document specialist and provide intellectual input across document types
- Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members, as appropriate
- Develop, maintain, and use necessary templates, formats, and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
Requirements (Desired skills & experience)
- PhD in Pharmacology or any life science, MD or similar advanced degrees, with knowledge of clinical research
- At least 3-4 years of experience of writing clinical trial publications in a medical communications agency or in a scientific writing team in a pharmaceutical company
- Advanced knowledge of clinical research processes and drug development, as well as CONSORT, ICMJE and other such industry guidelines
- Proven skills in writing and editing documents for publications, including interpretation and summarization of complex clinical data across multiple studies and phases
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for analysis and presentation of statistical results
- Excellent literature reviewing capabilities
- Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- CMPP certification or willingness to prepare for and pass the CMPP exam
Know about our Culture:
The CACTUS culture is the glue that binds us together as we work towards the same shared goal.
We are “One CACTUS”. You are a Cactizen regardless of where you work.
We take pride in our diversity, respect each other, and call out bias whenever we see it.
We focus on outcomes rather than formalities. Everyone is on first-name basis.
We are selective and hire only those who share our vision and values
CACTUS has always been driven by its culture. It sets us apart and attracts people who want to maximize their potential at work and in life. It describes our unique work practices in three aspects: People & Life, Performance & Career, and Business & Leadership.
Connect with us on, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram to remain abreast with the latest developments.