Senior Product Manager
- Strategically analyzing new business models, emerging technical trends, and supporting on product- focused, process-driven and service-led innovations.
- Continuously improving existing products and features to drive higher engagement and conversion.
- Guiding customer-facing product strategy, identifying key success metrics, and analyzing the performance of new product launches.
- Acting as a cross-functional leader, collaborating with design, engineering, and business teams to drive new product initiatives with a team of Product Managers.
- Drive product development through the entire development cycle, from concept, design and development, through to launch and ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Serving as expert on trend-setting practices, particularly in mobile space, including analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Leading the creation of overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- based on consumer feedback, strategic priorities, analytics and market dynamics, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- End-to-end product ownership, right from ideation and concepts to product success.
- Being the custodian of user experience. Driving and having a passion for user engagement, conducting research required for improvements, defining USPs which would make the sell.
- Documenting, at all necessary touch-points, in order to engage the organization in terms of thought leadership and product updates
- Building products for global audience, understanding local nuances and localizing offerings to suit needs of consumers from different geographies
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years' product management experience in building consumer/eCommerce products
- Passionate about solving problems and making a difference to lives of millions of people
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills and accountability
- Ability to think Consumer at all times and live the philosophy of Consumer First while making decisions and building products
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-paced environment
- First-hand experience with agile development methodologies and hands-on involvement in past projects
- Great analytical skills with ability to track key metrics, bring out insights from numbers and take decisions based on data
- Well read about technology, design and UX trends with good understanding of user-centric design principles
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.