Senior Scientific Writer
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
Services we offer include:
- Clinical trial publications and publication planning
- Medical Affairs educational content
- Medical Information
- Medical devices documentation
Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad
You will excel at this role if you:
- PhD/MD (Pharmacology), PhD (Life Sciences), or MBBS/MD
- At least 3-4 years of experience of writing clinical trial publications in a medical communications agency or in a scientific writing team in a pharmaceutical company.
- Advanced knowledge of clinical research processes and drug development, as well as CONSORT, ICMJE, GPP3, and similar industry guidelines
- First author publications in reputed journals or acknowledged for medical writing support in medical journals
- Proven skills in writing and editing documents and interpretation and summarization of complex clinical data across multiple studies and phases
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for analysis and presentation of statistical results
- Excellent literature reviewing capabilities
- Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- CMPP certification or willingness to prepare for and pass the said exam
You will be the star you are meant to be if you have:
- Expertise in developing strategic medical publication plans
- PhD in a subject area related to medicine
- Experience in reviewing work of junior writers
- Minimal dependence on peer reviews and editorial/QC checks
As part of our exciting team your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure timely production of high-quality documents (manuscripts, abstracts, short communications, and review articles) for publication in journals or presentation in meetings and of other written communication material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research activities, and business needs
- Prepare documents that are publication ready
- Review work done by team members and provide appropriate feedback
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors & KOLs
- Act as document specialist and provide intellectual input across document types
- Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members, as appropriate
- Develop, maintain, and use necessary templates, formats, and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
Click here to watch a short video testimonial on what it means to work with CACTUS as a Scientific Writer.
What’s in it for you:
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
CACTUS was ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
“At CACTUS, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, CACTUS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.”