Senior Manager, Business Intelligence & MIS
CACTUS is looking for a driven and hand-on business intelligence specialist who can harness the power of data to help us achieve exceptional business growth. This role involves working closely with leadership, appraising leaders on the health of the business, and guiding decision-making for both short- and long-term goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create data-driven strategies which enable Editage to meet its revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction goals - understand critical business questions and provide data-driven insights to leadership
- Enable leadership to understand the health of the business in real-time, through automated dashboards which track key KPIs such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and quality
- Use data to identify possible roadblocks in achieving key business goals – highlight these roadblocks to leadership along with relevant recommendations
- Work with cross-functional teams (marketing, customer service, product) to identify root causes of business trends and to recommend next tactical steps to meet business targets
- Create data-driven frameworks to identify ROI of marketing campaign and new product launches
- Provide technical assistance, mentoring, and training to team members
Skills & Experience
Essential technical skills
- 6-8 years of data-driven strategy and decision-making experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to synthesize actionable insights and strategies from complex data
- Ability to work hands-on: Advanced Excel (dashboarding, VBA), SQL (intermediate or expert proficiency)
- Familiarity with web analytics (Google Analytics)
Desired but not essential skills
- Experience in Tableau, Power BI, or other data visualization tools
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and web analytics practices
- Familiarity with Big data, Python/R concepts
Essential soft skills
- Excellent communication (written + verbal) and stakeholder management skills
- People management and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, adjust quickly to changing priorities, and influence without authority
Learn about our Culture
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow.
We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.