Senior Creative Writer
Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
We are a fast-growing design, storytelling, and experience-engineering team within Cactus Communications. We seek a senior copywriter who is familiar with the processes of creativity and resorts to it for every ask. The asks could be scripts for ads or corporate films, blog posts, copy design for brands, content for websites or a witty line to tease a Slack post about an 'Influencers' webinar. At Digital you will be challenged every day. But you will also be supported every day, by teammates that are willing to believe in you from Day 1, by the work ethics of one of the best workplaces in the world and by the motivation of knowing that you are working in service of science.
As Senior Copywriter you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders, you will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will need to demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability. But most importantly you will have to write, with purpose, elegance, wit and intelligence.
- Conceptualizing, ideating and creating content for various projects
- Delivering clear, compelling copy for various mediums
- Collaborating with internal teams from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Supporting cross functional teams with their content requirements
- Driving brand consistency across all communication
- Being updated on best practices and digital content trends
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited for
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, or related field.
- 5 years+ experience with copywriting in Advertising, Publishing, or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take complete ownership of a project
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy. We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace. We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.