Senior Analyst, Network & Security Management
Who we are:
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists, and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally.
People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We were recently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
Your role would be required to provide support to internal users and be involved in network monitoring
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and perform upgrade of network and security devices
- Train and Mentor juniors
- Act as an SME SPOC for Network domain Knowledge of monitoring /reporting and ticketing tool like Whatsup Gold / Solar wind or any other tool used for network monitoring.
- Prepare technical inputs for weekly/monthly meeting
You fit the bill if you have:
- Hands on troubleshooting experience in Enterprise LAN and WAN environment
- Strong Technical subject matter expertise on Cisco and/or FortiGate Platform Network solutions
- Technical expertise with routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) and switching(VLAN, Trunking, Dot1x, various flavors of STP) protocols
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Cisco wireless (controller based), standalone environment is must and should be familiar with FortiGate wireless technologies
- Should have hands-on knowledge of Routers and switches configurations and troubleshooting
- Understanding on IPsec, VPNs, GRE, NAT/PAT over varied platforms
- Training /Certification required: CCNA, CCNP, Fortinet