Scientific Writer- CER
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely production of high quality CERs for devices across therapeutic areas
- Screen and summarize literature for relevant clinical data
- Review literature to elucidate the clinical problem and current treatment techniques
- Study and report device characteristics and instructions for use
- Evaluate data for similar competitor devices
- Summarize post-marketing surveillance and risk management data for the target device
- Work with senior writers to prepare documents that meet client expectations in terms of content, format, and presentation
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- A Master’s degree in a biomedical area
- 5 years of documented professional experience in a biomedical area (e.g. biomedical research, medical/regulatory/technical writing, clinical trial management), with some exposure to medical devices
- Knowledge of clinical research processes and medical device development
- Experience across document types and therapeutic areas/diseases/device classes
- Ability to understand and interpret complex clinical trial data
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Be self-motivated and eager to take on challenges
- Ability to work under tight timelines and manage multiple tasks
Know about our Culture:
The CACTUS culture is the glue that binds us together as we work towards the same shared goal.
We are “One CACTUS”. You are a Cactizen regardless of where you work.
We take pride in our diversity, respect each other, and call out bias whenever we see it.
We focus on outcomes rather than formalities. Everyone is on first-name basis.
We are selective and hire only those who share our vision and values
CACTUS has always been driven by its culture. It sets us apart and attracts people who want to maximize their potential at work and in life. It describes our unique work practices in three aspects: People & Life, Performance & Career, and Business & Leadership.
Connect with us on, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram to remain abreast with the latest developments.