Scientific Reviewers (Freelance/Remote) - Radiology and Nursing (Allied Health Care)
Founded in 2002, Cactus Communications (cactusglobal.com) is a technology company accelerating scientific advancement. CACTUS solves problems for researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations through innovative products and services developed under the brands Editage, Cactus Life Sciences, Researcher.Life, Impact Science, UNSILO, Paperpal, and Cactus Labs. CACTUS has offices in Princeton, London, Aarhus, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries. CACTUS is considered a pioneer in its workplace best practices, and has been consistently ranked a great place to work over the last several years.
We are currently looking for researchers and editors who can provide detailed assessments on manuscripts (along the lines of journal peer reviews).
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- A Phd Degree in one of the following fields. (Mandatory)
- Psychosocial Healthcare
- Experience as a peer reviewer with a journal or as a journal editor (Mandatory)
- Published manuscripts that you have authored or co-authored (Mandatory)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide input in the form of peer review comments on manuscripts with the aim of highlighting improvements that the manuscript has to undergo and where it stands now vis-à-vis its chances of publication
- Prepare a detailed assessment on the above points in the form of a report
- Meet client deadlines
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Flexibility. You can telecommute from anywhere. You will also have the flexibility to keep your own work hours as long as you meet the deadlines.
- You are at liberty to take up work outside CACTUS.
- You will have access to articles on the latest industry trends and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
Awards and Recognition:
- Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs (Forbes.com) since 2016.
- Cactus Communications is Great Place to Work-Certified™ (2022). This means that the majority of our employees say we are a great place to work!
- Recognised as one of India’s Best Workplaces in Health and Wellness (2021) by Great Place to Work
- Recognised as one of the ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2021’ by HR Asia
- Featured among Asia’s 100 Most Admired Brands (2020)