Sales Operations Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic individual with an analytical bent of mind to join the Sales operations team. The role involves enabling and supporting the sales team with information, insights, project management, and cross-team collaboration to help them become more efficient and successful.
- Conducting research on specific clients or client segments, competitors and the market.
- Sharing findings from research, analysis and key competitors’ activities on a regular basis with the team.
- Reporting and sharing data and insights on sales performance.
- Conducting a review and analysis of sales pipeline through salesforce CRM.
- Curating the appropriate sales collateral as well as maintaining a user-friendly and searchable library of pitches, presentations, demos, tools and battlecards.
- Provide admin and management support to sales teams participating in conferences.
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation campaign monitoring and optimization.
- Share campaign updates and results with sales and coordinate feedback with the marketing team.
- Creating sales newsletter and other collaterals for internal communication.
- Work on custom or special projects to help the sales team become more efficient.
Requirements (Desires skills & experience)
- Min 5 years of work experience in sales operations.
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and listening.
- Excellent Project Management Skills (internal coordination, attention to detail, and execution skills).
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.
- Prior experience in a sales role (Sales, presales, BD) - preferred.
- Experience with Tableau - preferred.
Learn about Our Culture
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.