Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
Editage (https://www.editage.com/) offers services that are crucial to the careers of researchers across globe. As a Quality Assurance Analyst your job is to maintain and enhance the customer experience on various touch points. Primarily, ensure that with each interaction we make customers feel at home.
- Monitor, score and calibrate for multilingual call Center contacts.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in customer service – Direct Lending to be able to monitor service specific calls; will include monitoring of live and recorded calls.
- Provide regular insights and feedback on the efficiency while using multiple internal systems/call center applications.
- Listen to recorded phone calls and complete necessary evaluation forms for agents with bilingual and/or multilingual skills.
- Participate in regular calibration sessions with team leads and agents to ensure consistency in evaluation scores.
- Identify and communicate process improvements to team leads and support employee development training as needed.
- Ability to provide complete, reliable, ready-to-use transcripts of call recordings in intelligent verbatim formats.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in call quality grading is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills (Bilingual skill in Japanese, Chinese or Korean in addition to English will be preferred).
- Action oriented with a great sense of customer focus and a high commitment to quality.
- Should possess strong leadership skills and inspire others to perform well.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to comprehend judiciously to agent’s calls and problem-solve accordingly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaborate in a group-setting.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.>> can this be mentioned as ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.