Project Manager - Cactus Life Sciences
Accountable for proactively managing successful execution of all assigned projects, where success includes coordinating all aspects of a project i.e. on-time, on-budget, high-quality/compliant project results that lead to satisfied customers.
- Plan the project by understanding the scope, determining the resource and developing the project schedule
- Ensure established policies and procedures of the organization are followed
- Execute the project according to the project plan/timelines/schedules
- Update project management tool on SharePoint
- Coordinate email communication on project and status reporting to stakeholders
- Control the project and monitor MIS, Invoicing, Consultant costs, Cash Flow etc.
- Monitor time investment on project and ensuring that project files are accurately archived and kept confidential
- Maintain and monitor operational databases/tools
- Ensure that project deliverables are on time and within budget
- Audit project documentation on SharePoint and close project to ensure compliance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to take part in client calls as and when needed
- Be responsible for end to end service delivery of all confirmed projects, the management of day to day client servicing operations, client satisfaction
- Deliver on agreed SLAs with clients at contract and account level
- Effective, efficient resolution of client problems/issues, leveraging internal/external resources
- Understand clients industry, pain points, business and their critical business drivers
- Manage client contracts/statements of work/service level agreements delivering on contracted scope
- Monitor scope changes and work with respective account manager/sales colleagues to close the loop with respective clients by raising change requests
- Manage effective capacity utilization of existing resources
4.Processes & Financial Management
- Be responsible for ensuring timely & correct invoicing based on agreed milestones & customer preferences
- Maximize PO utilization by recommending tactics for clients
- Meet all monthly reporting/business metrics/KPIs requirements and manage internal control processes
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
- University Degree in Life Sciences/ Pharma (MBA preferred)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals in project/account management and good with MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- 2 to 4 years of planning, client servicing and/or management experience
- Person with good planning skills
- PMP certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Know about our Culture:
The CACTUS culture is the glue that binds us together as we work towards the same shared goal.
We are “One CACTUS”. You are a Cactizen regardless of where you work.
We take pride in our diversity, respect each other, and call out bias whenever we see it.
We focus on outcomes rather than formalities. Everyone is on first-name basis.
We are selective and hire only those who share our vision and values.
CACTUS has always been driven by its culture. It sets us apart and attracts people who want to maximize their potential at work and in life. It describes our unique work practices in three aspects: People & Life, Performance & Career, and Business & Leadership.
Connect with us on, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram to remain abreast with the latest developments.