Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning projects, documenting them, overseeing them, and ensuring their flawless completion. You will be keeping a keen eye on team morale, output quality and triggers for burnout within the team. This is a critical role that requires constant interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders. You will often be managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
Where you’ll have an impact:
- Documenting all aspects of a project from scope to plan to timelines using designated project management software
- Managing various projects and tasks on a daily basis
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing positive relationships with stakeholders
- Conducting project reviews with clear agendas, pre-launch to post-launch
- Creating reports on project performance including launch impact and tracking success metrics
- Optimizing processes and the overall project management approach wherever necessary
- Planning work for team members in consultation with leads/managers
- Improving collaboration with colleagues across teams/departments
- Ensuring that team processes, standards and ethics are complied with
What’s going to get you the job:
- Excellent project management skills - stakeholder communication, attention to detail, time management, document management, and execution/closure skills, project objective success metric identification and tracking, technical project manager who understands concepts and processes for delivery of digital projects
- Stakeholder management - capturing business requirements, documentation, reporting, resourcing and deadline management
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and listening skills needed to understand the requirements from various stakeholders and for internal coordination with various teams and stakeholders
- Great understanding on agile and scrum concepts to build and improvise process for project execution
- Agility and comfort with changing priorities and geographic handicaps to perform and get the work done
- Being self-motivated and capable of thriving in a results-driven environment
- Having excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Having sharp business acumen and problem-solving aptitude
- Proven industry experience of 3-5 years
- Certifications if any would be an added advantage
Why you should apply:
- For exposure and learning opportunities while working closely with different teams and leaders.
- For opportunities to learn and work with different cultures across the globe
- To develop strong business analytical as well as interpersonal skills while working on various projects and initiatives.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.