- Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
- Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful customer experiences and ship new features/
- Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
- Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view.
- Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
- Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.