PPT Specialist - Cactus Life Sciences
As a PPT specialist in the Presales team, you will be working closely with content specialists and sales managers to help develop impactful, engaging client presentations to support business development efforts.
- Collaborate with sales, account management, delivery, and other teams to develop persuasive pitch decks, capabilities presentations, etc.
- Transform generic, text-heavy presentations into more visually engaging, concise, and interactive experiences
- Develop meaningful graphic elements to be used in client presentations
- Edit objects and points, import and format Excel and Word data, work with paragraph parameters, and be able to recreate or align a style over entire PowerPoint report
- Produce documents with total accuracy and quality within the specified time frame
- Carry out spell-check and take care of formatting, layout, and any other details to ensure an error-free presentation
- Be responsible for quality of your work and strive to produce attractive, compelling sales presentations with zero errors
- ·Build, clean, and maintain all aspects of slide masters; create guidelines/templates for future users
- Maintain a knowledge bank of resources (through SharePoint)
- Maintain organizational and client confidentiality
- Follow, learn, and apply latest developments in technologies that are required for execution presentations.
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
You fit the bill if you have –
- A Bachelors/Master’s degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, English, or Technical Writing
- Excellent PowerPoint skills, withat least 3 years of experience in creating client presentations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written
- Superior organizational and analytical skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given
- Strong professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the company and in different geographies
- Open to learning new things and implementing new ideas
- This Candidate must have design work demonstrating experience with infographics (data visualization).
- Must be able to convert raw data into infographics.
- Responsible to develop and design customized templates and graphics.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator highly recommended.