Peer Reviewers: Molecular Biology (Freelance)
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 198,000 clients across 116 countries.We are currently looking for researchers and editors who can provide detailed assessments on manuscripts (along the lines of journal peer reviews).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide input in the form of peer review comments on manuscripts with the aim of highlighting improvements that the manuscript has to undergo and where it stands now vis-à-vis its chances of publication
- Prepare a detailed assessment on the above points in the form of a report
- Meet client deadlines
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Experience serving as an invited peer reviewer with a journal or as a journal editor.(Mandatory)
- A PhD degree in one of the below mentioned subject areas . (Mandatory)
- Published manuscripts that you have authored or co-authored. (Mandatory)
- Bioinformatics and computational biology
Job location: Remote
- Application process
To apply, please email email@example.com with your updated resume and a list of the journals you have been where you have been invited by the journal to participate in the peer review process. We will contact you with the next steps if your profile is shortlisted.