Peer Reviewers: Business and Economics (Freelance/Remote)
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 198,000 clients across 116 countries.
We are currently looking for researchers and editors who can provide detailed assessments on manuscripts (along the lines of journal peer reviews).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide input in the form of peer review comments on manuscripts with the aim of highlighting improvements that the manuscript has to undergo and where it stands now vis-à-vis its chances of publication
- Prepare a detailed assessment on the above points in the form of a report
- Meet client deadlines
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Experience serving as an invited peer reviewer with a journal or as a journal editor.(Mandatory)
- A PhD degree in one of the below mentioned subject areas. (Mandatory)
- Published manuscripts that you have authored or co-authored. (Mandatory)
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Flexibility. You can telecommute from anywhere. You will also have the flexibility to keep your own work hours as long as you meet the deadlines.
- You are at liberty to take up work outside CACTUS.
- You will have access to articles on the latest industry trends and publication and peer review tips.
Job location: Remote
- Application process
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV along with a list of journals you have been invited to serve as a peer reviewer (along with the IF of the journal) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with the next steps if your profile is shortlisted for this opportunity.