Natural Language Processing Engineer
Do you have passion and expertise to work in Natural Language Processing domain? Are you looking for a place, where you can apply your research instead of just pure research focused on publication only? If so, join us and apply your skills, and research on various Cactus Labs products that makes a real difference to millions of researcher’s lives across the world.
- Work with a team of linguists, editors, and python developers to deliver against your goals
- Develop solution for real world, large-scale problems.
- Support the team in performing various tasks in executing our vision for NLP-based technology products using various NLP toolkits like Spacy, CoreNLP, OpenNLP and so on
- Test and deploy promising solutions quickly, managing deadlines and deliverables while applying latest research and techniques.
- Leverage linguistic information from various tools and resources to build high-performing solutions
- Perform relevant data analysis and benchmark the NLP solutions to improve our offerings
Requirements (Desires skills & experience)
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in building NLP systems from scratch using various NLP frameworks/tools
- Understanding of linguistic concepts like Part of Speech, Name Entity Recognition, Dependency Parsing, Parsing, Shallow Parsing and so on
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to design and execute on research idea.
- Experience implementing deep learning techniques to solve language challenges
- Experience with research efforts including having published papers at conferences(NeurIPS, ACL,AAA, EMNLP etc)
- Experience with AWS cloud is a plus
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.