Motion Graphic Designer / Video Animator (Contract)
About Impact Science:
We are Impact Science, the strategic communication and amplification brand of Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) , conceived to provide author-centric bespoke services to enhance research impact throughout and beyond the project life cycles. We use nuanced understanding of digital communication to aid government agencies, publishers, journals, and academic societies with the repurposing and marketing of traditionally published scientific content to both niche and lay audiences.
Who we are looking for:
We're looking for curious and passionate motion graphic designers. The ideal candidate is responsible for assisting content writers in the layout and design of online courses and related resources, including the creation and incorporation of graphics, photographs and illustrations, audio, video, and other multimedia and online elements in the video.
Please note: This is a 3 month contract position. As a remote position, the candidate must have basic hardware for their remote workspace, including a working desktop or laptop computer reliable WIFI, and a smartphone or landline. To apply, please email us a copy of your updated resume along with your portfolio.
Requirements (Desired skills & Experience):
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a motion graphic designer, animator, eDesigner, or equivalent.
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, E-learning, or related field.
- Strong creative abilities & technical skills in the use of computer software and hardware to create multimedia-rich course content.
- Extremely organized, meticulous with details, and versatile.
- Ability to receive and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Previous experience in developing online courses in LMS (Moodle) is preferred.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace. We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.