Medical Editor (full-time; Work-from-Home)
Are you inclined towards science but also have a flair for the English language?
- Have you been known to correct grammar for your family and friends?
- Do you enjoy reading at every opportunity you get?
Then a career as a scientific editor may just be the right opportunity for you! CACTUS is looking for candidates with advanced medical or life-science degrees and a flair for English to join our team of world-class medical editors and work in a dynamic, fast-paced global environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Edit different document types for global pharmaceutical clients, including but not limited to checks on language and grammar, technical terminology, and accuracy of data
- Format documents based on journal/congress guidelines
- Ensure that the document adheres to specified style guides
- Consistently deliver a high-quality edit, exceeding client expectations every time
- Contribute to team initiatives like knowledge sharing exercises and documentation of resources
- MBBS/MD/PhD/MSc (Research or Life Sciences) with good understanding of clinical research and medical communications
- High level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills
- Basic knowledge of biostatistics
- Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Note that this is employment for a full-time position (telecommute) in India. We don’t believe in signing bonds. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Job location: Work from home anywhere in India
- Application process
Simply open this link in your browser and complete the multiple-choice quiz: http://bit.ly/Meded
If you pass, we will contact you within three working days with details about the next step.
If you face any difficulties while attempting the test, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other open positions, visit cactusglobal.com/careers
Note: This is a full-time opportunity, not part-time or freelance