Manager, Finance Operations (Procure to Pay)
The Manager, Finance Operations (Procure to Pay) responsible for managing and over-seeing end to end service delivery of Procure to Pay (P2P) function across all business verticals and legal entities. They will lead the transformation of the P2P function, through leveraging existing systems, resources and tools, external benchmarking and continuous focus on standardization, digitization and automation.
• Lead the Service Delivery / Execution for the P2P function and sub processes (procurement service, invoice processing, employee reimbursement, payment processing, etc.)
• Support the integration of a range of IT system platforms, processes and stakeholder and vendor relationships related to payments processing to ensure the financial integrity of the company and improve customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that various processes are well documented, make best use of technology and process and are integrated into ways of working and systems across the business.
• Support FP&A in building and creating financial budgets in the short and long term in order to optimize business performance and maintain the effectiveness of payments and procurement with set objectives
• Develop and publish weekly / monthly / quarterly key performance Indicators (KPIs) to stakeholders and executive management
• Identify clear objectives for the team, providing coaching, career development and feedback to team members, providing performance evaluation and reward
• Develop and grow strong relationships and communications internally and externally (agencies, vendors, etc.) to ensure alignment of expectations and to develop efficiencies where possible.
• Work closely with the Legal team to determine and agree process for tracking and maintenance of vendor agreements for accurate & timely issuance of purchase orders in order to meet stakeholder expectations and deliver against business objectives.
• Review and challenge existing policies and processes to ensure they are compliant and fit for purpose in providing exceptional customer service and accurately record and track procurement and payment processing.
• Support the transformation of the function, by playing an active role in Organization restructuring, change management and deployment of governance frameworks.
• Support the alignment of Cost and Accounts Payable teams into the P2P Vertical and identify standardization opportunities to optimize the execution, process design and people management aspects of the vertical.
Requirements (Desired skills and experience):
• Qualified Chartered Accountant, or ICWA or MBA Finance
• Minimum 10-12 years’ experience with leadership in leading a large, global, multinational team
• Thorough experience in end to end P2P execution and process improvement
• Experience in Closing, consolidation and reporting under multiple- Legal entities and multiple geographies scenario
• Thorough understanding of Control Framework and hands-on experience in driving financial controls within a large finance organization
• Experience in managing large global teams spread across multiple countries and locations
• Experience in both Core Service Industry and Shared Services is preferred
• A good understanding of Oracle Fusion platform: Procurement and Payable modules
• Strong understanding of finance and business drivers – preferably in service industry
• Ability to manage change – understand concepts of change management with demonstrated capabilities
• Proven record of the ability to lead, train, coach, evaluate and mentor high performing teams
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback