Manager, Digital Marketing
As a Manager, Digital Marketing, you will possess an expert-level knowledge of Digital and Social Media and will introduce new ideas and tactics that complement the overall media campaigns. You will lead the Digital Marketing team in delivering high impact campaigns in the areas of community management, social marketing, and digital marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Plan, implement, manage, and monitor digital marketing campaigns for our clients
• Manage and oversee client’s social media content. Collaborate with Marketing, Content and Design teams to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Stay up to date with latest digital and social media best practices and technologies
• Contribute to evolve our present digital, social and performance marketing practices and set future guidelines
• Derive data-driven consumer insights to influence strategy, planning, optimization and reporting, and drive more efficient and improved media results
• Deliver high impact analytics reports for clients, reporting on key metrics such as traffic, engagement, and follower figures etc.
• Create digital marketing proposals containing best practices and results-oriented strategies
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants, and oversee administrative tasks such as vendor payments
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum 5-years’ experience managing digital, social and performance media (client and/or agency-side)
• Proven track record of running successful digital marketing campaigns including, Display, Paid, Social, SEM on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
• Proficiency in social media marketing tools such as HootSuite, Publish, Buffer, Social Studio
• Deep understanding of the digital and social media ecosystem; including, how paid, earned and owned social media inform, involve and amplify one another and best approach within the context of a multi-channel media campaign
• Experience with social media advertising and B2B performance marketing and lead generation be will strongly preferred
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.