Manager - Customer Service - Japan
Please note: This is a hybrid work opportunity in Tokyo, Japan.
Editage (https://www.editage.jp/) flagship brand of Cactus Communications offers services that are crucial to the careers of researchers across globe. As the Manager - Customer Service (Voice of the Customer) you will pioneer an innovative approach to collecting, analyzing, and distributing the voice of the customer across multiple teams and functions. You will be the strongest advocate and ultimate champion for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally to understand and dive deep into voice of the customer data and make decisions based on what our customers are asking for in a meaningful and lasting experience.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback obtained through a variety of channels and interpret into actionable insights – identify themes, trends, and implications for the business.
- Handle unpleasant, complex client situations with superior problem-solving abilities. Communicate courteously, empathetically, and effectively. Meet and/or call-in clients to ensure that the concerning feedback is addressed in time. Take full ownership and drive the feedback resolution to closure.
- Work with internal stakeholders on implementation of customer feedback collection and to facilitate customer resolution and better insights into opportunities for business improvement.
- Leverage customer insights to identify opportunities for actions to drive improved customer experience. Bring customer insights to life through effective storytelling.
- Develop the strategy, processes and platform to collect and disseminate VOC insights in near real-time to business leaders.
- Build internal relationships by collaborating with different departments and other stakeholders to identify and prioritize VOC projects.
- Participate in special projects and other marketing activities as needed.
- Make process related to customer feedback/process and continuously check if there is a need to revamp.
Desires skills and experience.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a customer facing role.
- Native Japanese language skills and good English language skills.
- Action oriented with a great sense of customer focus and a high commitment to quality.
- Proven excellence in written and oral communications.
- Ability to analyse, interpret, and synthesize data into actionable information.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems with an adaptable and positive attitude.
- Lead by example by being the advocate for the customer across the organization.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.