Manager, Business Intelligence
Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
CACTUS is looking for a driven and hand-on business intelligence specialist who can harness the power of data to help us achieve exceptional business growth. This role involves working closely with leadership, appraising leaders on the health of the business, and guiding decision-making for both short- and long-term goals.
Role and Responsibilities
Mindset and Consultative skills:
- Experience with application of Design Thinking principles, Structured problem solving, problem definition, storytelling
- Willing to innovate, experiment and learn. Excited to try different and new methods & apply right brain thinking
- Translating business problems into strategic insights and becoming a consultative partner to the leadership
- Engaging in passionate debates and collaborating to arrive at decisions keeping business needs in sight
- Nurturing talent, guiding and motivating the team
Tool and Technological skills:
- Experience and expertise with multiple enterprise scale BI tech like Tableau, Power BI
- Exposure working with click stream data to generate End-to-End business insights from awareness to retention
- Inquisitive about DWH, Cloud platform and BIG data technologies
- Good understanding of statistical concepts with ability to run basic regression, classification, and clustering in at least one of languages like Python, R, Spark, Java etc.
- Willing to be hands on and contribute to the team
Skills & Experience
- 4 - 8 years' of data-driven strategy and decision-making experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to synthesize actionable insights and strategies from complex data
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and web analytics practices
- Excellent communication (written + verbal) and stakeholder management skills
- People management and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, adjust quickly to changing priorities, and influence without authority
Learn about Our Culture
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace. We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.