Lead Product Manager
Lead product, innovation, and roadmap
- Drive product innovation and product discovery and own the strategic as well as tactical product roadmap, co-owning revenue and customer acquisition goals.
- Own the customer development process, understand (internal & external) user needs, and translate them into product features.
- Build fast and fail fast to offer new product features based on user feedback and data.
- Mine through site, traffic, performance and other data to decide roadmap and feature prioritization.
- Conduct necessary experiments for UI/UX improvements and define delighting factors that will make Editage unique and users sticky.
- Interact regularly with senior leadership of various business verticals for road mapping & MVP definitions.
- Support internal business users and act as the central point of contact between business users and technical team.
- Understand the business and industry and act like a bridge betweenindustry innovation and business.
- Liaison with business users across geographies to understand and cater to localization.
- Bring in tools and techniques to align business with product design and development
- Be a custodian and bring in business point of view to the product and software development team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Should have 6-8 years of core product management experience and preferred experience in B2C domain.
- Should have managed a product team before and partnered with business or driven business goals.
- Well read about technology, design and UX trends.
- A thorough understanding of user-centric design principles being able to engage well with product design teams.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strongexecution skills.
- Strong team player with an energetic, well-rounded personality.
- Ability to work at a cross-functional level and be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership.
- Great analytical skills with the ability to track and improve product progress using data and qualitative feedback.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- An attitude to get things done and be extremely comfortable working in high-pace, dynamic environment.
- In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle with hands-on involvement in past projects preferably AGILE.
- Skills with mock-up, analytics & project management tools like Balsamiq, New Relic, Insights, Google analytics, JIRA etc.
- An attitude to create impact – follow the philosophy of release -> measure impact, take feedback -> iterate and not be just a feature development manager.
- An ability to manage stakeholder expectation and ‘be your own man’. Product manager must not have a ‘yes to everything’ philosophy.
This position reports to the CPO.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.