Lead, Business Intelligence
Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
CACTUS is looking for a driven and hand-on business intelligence specialist who can harness the power of data to help us achieve exceptional business growth. This role involves working closely with leadership, appraising leaders on the health of the business, and guiding decision-making for both short- and long-term goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Generating business insights from awareness to retention stage
- Interpret data, analyse results, and provide ongoing reports by verifying data from the various sources
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to understand various products, consumer touchpoints, data streams, reports and draw insights to help the team make data informed decisions
- Drive business insights by designing visualizations with logical and meaningful data flow
- Work with data visualization tools (Tableau and Data Studio) to create real-time visuals that give proactive steps to support the business
- Explain observations and inferences to wider audience via structured documentations or presentations
Skills & Experience
- 3 - 6 years' of data-driven strategy and decision-making experience
- Strong understanding of data management and reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau and Excel
- Experience in building hypothesis and generating insights for click stream data generating from Google Analytics, Clever Tap
- Knowledge of statistics principles like Regression, Hypothesis testing, Cluster analysis will be preferred
- Proficiency in SQL, R / Python
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and web analytics practices
- Excellent communication (written + verbal) and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, adjust quickly to changing priorities, and influence without authority
Learn about Our Culture
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace. We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.