IT Analyst, IT Support - L1
Please note - We are a remote-first organization so you can work from anywhere in India You may be required to travel to our Mumbai office based on business requirements or for company/team events.
As an IT Support, you will be responsible to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues till resolution, within agreed time limits. You will also be accountable for laptop configuration, account setup and network configuration.
- Drive technical issues till resolution, within agreed time limits
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and communicated to the end user on a timely basis
- Responsible for laptop configuration, account setup and network configuration
- Prioritize and manage Incidents and Service requests
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must have experience and strong skills of Apple MAC, Linux/Ubuntu and Windows Operating System
- Working knowledge on Office 365, Outlook (Email Exchange), Active Directory, Printer/scanner troubleshooting, basic network troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues, familiarity with remote desktop applications, help desk and ticketing software
- An additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, MAC, ITIL or similar technologies will be an added advantage
- Should be comfortable with working in rotational shifts for 24x7 Support