Inside Sales Specialist
The Opportunity: The Inside sales specialist will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities.
- Connect with, qualify, and convert leads generated through online marketing campaigns and those received through our website
- Depending on the size of the opportunity, route qualified opportunities to the appropriate outside sales team for further development and closure
- Support outside sales teams with internal follow ups and closure on big opportunities
- Schedule online demos to prospects
- Source new leads through lead generation tools
- Maintain and expand database of leads and prospects
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Work closely with sales operations and presales teams on sales data management and proposal creation
- Share regular intelligence and learnings with the rest of the sales organization
- Experience level – 3 to 5 years of experience
- Personal attributes we are looking for: Excellent written and spoken communication skills, strong listening and presentation skills, excellent command over English, ability to empathize with and influence customers
- Should have an excellent track record in achieving sales targets/ quotas for their organization, excellent ability to initiate calls and strong follow-up skills
- Initiative and creativity in attracting new customers
- Excellent team player: will work closely with: Sales, Presales, and Sales Operations teams
- Proficient in MS Office and Email Writing
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.