Head, Strategic Planning (Editage)
The Head of Strategic Planning will develop strategic plans and direct critical initiatives for Editage (www.editage.com) to reach its long-range business goals. The key responsibilities include developing new and actionable insights based on business analytics, industry dynamics, and changes in the competitor landscape; working closely with the COO to create growth strategies for Editage.
- Create effective frameworks and analysis models which drive strategic decisions for Editage based on business data, industry conditions, and competitor dynamics.
- Identify and share growth opportunities for Editage in the form of new markets to enter; new services or segments to develop; competitive threats to avoid; or cross-business unit opportunities within CACTUS group.
- Produce data-driven business and product plans aimed at achieving Editage revenue/profitability goals, at a quarterly and annual level.
- Proactively assess the relevant Editage marketplace: customers, competitors, and possible disruptors. Provide an unbiased assessment of the performance of various brands and our position in the market, supported by facts and evidence.
- Leads cross-functional projects which help Editage achieve its long-range goals: work with business function heads and local market heads to run pilots and roll-out programs; assess pilot results and recommend modifications to the execution plan.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in strategy, management consulting, product or general management. Previous proven work experience in business analytics preferred
- Ability to work with an aggressive growth mindset, learn quickly and deliver results in a niche industry (critical and essential for this role)
- Thorough understanding of business forecasting strategies and growth hacking techniques.
- Proven ability to articulate business strategies and formulate concise solutions to complex problems
- History of quickly gaining credibility and partnering with business leaders to drive continuous change
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Bachelors in degree in any field
- COO & Head, Editage
- You are motivated, curious and independent, with a desire to learn, and be a part of a growing company
- You are motivated to learn from people with deep industry insights – but also willing to challenge and question decisions and ask intelligent questions
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.