Head, Employer Branding
Over the year, CACTUS has won many accolades for our unique culture and people practices. We have featured on the list of Great place to work for (GPTW), Flex-jobs for several years in a row. We are now looking for a leader who can strengthen and leverage our employer brand to target new geographies, talent pools, own internal and external communication strategy and shape the experience of current and potential Cactizens, across the globe. This is a new role which is part of marketing/branding function and will work closely with senior leadership and several stakeholders across the organization.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own and shape career section on corporate website (cactusglobal) and career pages in each geography where we are present.
- Plan and drive campaigns on all social media platform including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat to attract and engage talent.
- Ensure CACTUS is present at leading university campuses in India and outside and implement recruitment drives.
- Partner with HR/IT teams to drive integrated campaigns around programs, events, benefits, learning aimed to current and potential Cactizens.
- Evangelize our unique culture, and values ( The CACTUS Way) and bring to life our employee value proposition thru all internal and external communication, events and programs.
- Collaborate with Talent acquisition team, business stakeholders to develop and implement targeted campaigns to build pipeline for niche talent.
- Monitor, track and analyze metrics to measure impact of branding effort over mid-to long term.
- 7 to 9 years' experience of creating and managing a differentiated global employer brand, in a fast-paced, disruptive environment.
- A strategic thinker with deep understanding of talent segments and personas, to be able to drive custom campaigns to a varied audience
- Expertise in creating content plans and driving campaigns on both online and offline channels in India and outside.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management.
- Ability to drive partnerships and build relationships with stakeholders outside the organization.
- Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.