Head of Acquisition
Please note - This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
CACTUS is looking for an industry leader and go-getter who will manage the whole Marketing function for our Brand - Editage (www.editage.com). As the Head of Acquisition, you will be responsible for showcasing Editage to the world. You will be the story teller for our brand and will be accountable for increasing our global awareness, managing new client acquisition, performance marketing, creating digital marketing strategies and more.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute Editage's marketing strategy
- Scale all areas of marketing branding, digital & partnerships,
- Increase global awareness and manage branding
- Be in charge of managing digital presence for the brand
- Leverage AB Testing and provide insights and analysis on strategic challenges
- Oversee the production & distribution of all our marketing collateral and ensure the messaging and brand story is consistent and impactful
- Collaborate with our cross functional leaders to identify and target new opportunities
What You'll Bring
- 10 years + of marketing experience in a start-up environment or experience in building brands from scratch
- Proven track record of growing brands, increasing user acquisition, engagement & retention
- Deep understanding of Marketing performance, content & analytics
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Candidates with prior growth hacking experience in B2C market will be preferred
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.
Editage, the flagship brand of Cactus Communications, provides premium services to help universities, professional bodies, publishers, and governmental organizations boost the reach and impact of scientific research. Editage also supports researchers, especially from non-English-speaking geographies, with an array of publication support services, including editing, translation, rapid technical review, and artwork formatting.
With offices in London, Princeton, Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, and Mumbai, Editage has established a global presence to cater to the scientific and technical communication needs of academia worldwide. Our team comprises over 2000 professionals, including science communicators, publication specialists, trainers, world-class graphics designers, and professional editors and translators with specialized backgrounds and relevant industry experience.