Graphic Designer (Pharma)
We are looking for a Graphic Designer/ Graphic Artist for digital/print marketing collaterals (Emailers, graphical abstracts, infographics, interactive documents, visual story board, Illustrations, creative templates, brochures, logos, etc.).
- Working experience in infographics, story boarding, illustrations, creative materials, Emailers, Brochures, Social Media material, Website)
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Design all graphics and visuals to meet proposal requirements and brand standards in alignment with the selected theme
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Manages all visual materials including infographics, interactive documents, and orals materials for both digital and print production, as required
- Collaborates with other designers within the team on larger-scale assignments
- Ability to understand and implement the latest creative trends impacting proposal design
- Demonstrate excellent design and typography skills in print and digital.
- Submit visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Expertise in understanding responsive design typography design and web design.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or Diploma in Graphic Arts.
- 2-4 years confident and robust experience in Design, visualization
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must.
- Impressive portfolio in creative works.
- Solid time management skills
- Experience of working in an iterative, agile environment.
- Excellent, communication written and oral and interpersonal skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD is an added advantage.
- Experience in medical illustrations will have added benefit.
- Pay attention to details
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top scholarly publishers and societies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible.: People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.& Life, Performance & Career, and Business & Leadership.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
Know about our Culture:
The CACTUS culture is the glue that binds us together as we work towards the same shared goal.
We are “One CACTUS”. You are a Cactizen regardless of where you work.
We take pride in our diversity, respect each other, and call out bias whenever we see it.
We focus on outcomes rather than formalities. Everyone is on first-name basis.
We are selective and hire only those who share our vision and values
CACTUS has always been driven by its culture. It sets us apart and attracts people who want to maximize their potential at work and in life. It describes our unique work practices in three aspects: People & Life, Performance & Career, and Business & Leadership.
Connect with us on, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram to remain abreast with the latest developments.