Graphic Designer - Cactus Life Sciences
We are looking for a Graphic Designer/ Graphic Artist for digital/print marketing collaterals (Emailers, graphical abstracts, infographics, interactive documents, visual story board, Illustrations, creative templates, brochures, logos, etc.).
- Working experience in infographics, story boarding, illustrations, creative materials, Emailers, Brochures, Social Media material, Website)
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Design all graphics and visuals to meet proposal requirements and brand standards in alignment with the selected theme
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Manages all visual materials including infographics, interactive documents, and orals materials for both digital and print production, as required
- Collaborates with other designers within the team on larger-scale assignments
- Ability to understand and implement the latest creative trends impacting proposal design
- Demonstrate excellent design and typography skills in print and digital.
- Submit visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Expertise in understanding responsive design typography design and web design.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or Diploma in Graphic Arts.
- 2-4 years confident and robust experience in Design, visualization
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must.
- Impressive portfolio in creative works.
- Experience with creating infographics.
- Solid time management skills
- Experience of working in an iterative, agile environment.
- Excellent, communication written and oral and interpersonal skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD is an added advantage.
- Experience in medical illustrations will have added benefit.
- Pay attention to details.