Full Stack Engineer - Angular + Laravel
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design and develop web applications.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Devise innovative and scale-able solution to complex problems using design patterns, or other known algorithms/tools available.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
- 2+ years of experience in writing human-readable, scalable, robust, and secure code with unit test cases with maximum coverage.
- Proficient in PHP/Laravel, Angular, Node.
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and data-structures, design-patterns, Docker, GIT.
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts (encapsulation, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism).
- Must be comfortable working on a Ubuntu Machine.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Good to have:
- Experience in building microservices
- Experience in Code refactoring
- Experience in Xtreme Programming
- Knowledge of React
- Experience in working with a large codebase, CI/CD pipeline
- Hands on experience with Laravel and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
- Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice you automatically refactor them. You find code reviews valuable instead of annoying.
- Independent: Since we are 100% remote this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. You need to be self-aware and self-managed.
- Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
- Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues we expect you to be proactive about it.
- Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You just love to write good code.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy. We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback