Freelance/Remote Korean Medical Translator
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 200,000 clients across 120 countries. In line with its mission—growth through effective communication—CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, medical communications, publication support, transcription, translation, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing, and pharmaceuticals.
Leverage your scientific knowledge and professional experience to carve out a career as a freelance academic translator with Cactus Communications. Join our global (in-house & telecommute) team of 800+ doctors, engineers, PhDs, post-docs, peer reviewers, BELS-certified editors, and researchers from across the science spectrum, all united by one common passion—effective science communication.
- Accurately convey the meaning of the source text
- Research legal, technical, and scientific phraseology to find the appropriate terms
- Produce a grammatically correct final version
- Proficiency in and an understanding of technical terminology in Korean and English
- Degrees in any of the following fields in:
- Allied Healthcare