Freelance Medical Writer, Publications
As a QC specialist, you will:
- Evaluate manuscripts, posters, slide decks, educational material, medical literature, etc., provided by clients for data accuracy
- Check documents (mentioned above) developed by medical writers for scientific data errors by checking the developed material against annotated references, CSRs, other source data
- Check for discrepancy within text, discrepancy between figures/tables, and between text and supplementary material, and make suggestions for improvements
- Identify missing sources in documents and gaps in scientific logic
- Check for grammar, syntax, style, and compliance with style guides, regulatory guidelines, and publishing requirements
- Be responsible for the quality of the documents/projects fact checked/QCed
- Ensure effective communication of QC/fact check findings with the client/medical writers
- Deliver QC reports to the stakeholders and identify quality trends
- Ensure timely delivery of documents
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team members, authors/faculty, clients, and vendors
- Attend workshops/seminars/Trainings to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives.
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the medical writing industry; fresher’s with substantial knowledge of the publication landscape or clinical research are also eligible
- Master’s degree in Research, or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, multitask, and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and zero tolerance to errors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Functional with MS Office
- Flexible and adaptable to changing project priorities and work assignments
Know about our Culture:
The CACTUS culture is the glue that binds us together as we work towards the same shared goal.
We are “One CACTUS”. You are a Cactizen regardless of where you work.
We take pride in our diversity, respect each other, and call out bias whenever we see it.
We focus on outcomes rather than formalities. Everyone is on first-name basis.
We are selective and hire only those who share our vision and values
CACTUS has always been driven by its culture. It sets us apart and attracts people who want to maximize their potential at work and in life. It describes our unique work practices in three aspects: People & Life, Performance & Career, and Business & Leadership.
Connect with us on, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram to remain abreast with the latest developments.