Customer Service Associate /Manager (Japanese Bilingual) - CLS
Overview of the role:
CACTUS members make an impact. We seek professionals who see things differently; who find opportunity where others don't; and who look within themselves and know that with the right support and team, they can impact the world.
CACTUS is currently looking to add self-motivated, entrepreneurial members to its medical communications team. This is an opportunity to grow your career and make an impact in the healthcare space as well as on the lives of countless healthcare professionals and patients around the world.
Cactus Life Sciences provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team is comprised of writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences. Services we offer include:
- Clinical trial publications
- Medical Affairs educational content
- Medical Information
- Medical devices documentation
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Account Managers for on on-going projects management
- Proactively responding to Japanese clients in emails/calls on their queries on the project in business Japanese and update/translate to the internal stakeholders in English and do the same for replying to the clients
- Preparing and sharing service quotation for the clients under Account Manager authorization
- Manage the invoice preparation and submissions on time with the various teams in accordance with the contracts
- Ability to accurately understand customer intent, and appropriately communicate their expectations to the team to mitigate risks and misunderstandings
- Capable to review and manually modify AI translation
- Communicating effectively with clients to build strong working relationships, to understand each client’s needs, and to provide service options/guidance for their unique requirements.
- Identifying areas of improvements in services/processes and systems.
- Undertaking additional tasks/projects/initiatives that contribute to the team/organization/market growth.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Excellent understanding of the Japanese language (N1 & N2 preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year business experience (preferably in sales or client services, Life Science is plus)
- MS Office excellent experience in Word and Excel
- Excellent written English skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Customer facing experience
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- Willing to contribute to Life Science industry
- Manage AI translation tool
- Data Vision Experience is plus.