Customer Engagement Manager, Japan
Overview of the role:
Work with the CRM team at CACTUS on a range of interesting projects where you can apply your skills and learn new skills by working on real business projects in the retail context. The top 4 areas of focus in this role are as follows:
- Customer Engagement: Plan and execute engagement strategies for our existing customers to increate repeat business YoY. Loyalty marketing – Building customer relation through rewards and recognition
- Experience on running campaigns on owned channels. Email marketing expertise is a must. Driving CRM initiatives and overseeing execution of campaigns.
- Cross Service / Product Activation: Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling other services / products.
- Understand Customer Sentiments: Understand each customer’s needs, wishes, and purpose and inform them about the value Cactus can deliver to them.
- Planning and delivering online and offline customer engagement strategies to increase loyalty and retention rate among existing customers.
- Managing the subscription program end to end from acquisition to renewal.
- Defining the customer lifecycle and plan campaigns to engage customers at every stage.
- Mapping customer journeys by analyzing touch points along a pipeline and maximizing business opportunities with this information.
- Monitoring and maximizing customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Segmenting customer databases to effectively run marketing campaigns to generate business.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly to increase the market share.
- Work with internal teams to create and execute highly effective campaigns.
- Create engagement strategies on various CRM channels like email, SMS, Chat apps etc.
- Work closely with creative designers and content marketing teams to create banners and other marketing collaterals.
- Providecustomer insights to our service, delivery, and quality teams to improve customer experience or create new services.
- Analyzing data to drive insights on what’s working and what’s not working.
- Working on global projects with complete ownership and accountability.
- Marketing performance assessment – Measuring the success of a campaign to determine whether they can be improved upon in the future
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Decent written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, marketing degree is preferable
- Prior experience in Marketing / CRM / Customer Relations / Loyalty roles is a big plus
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Very enthusiastic to learn and try out new marketing campaigns / techniques
- Out of the box thinker to bring new perspectives to the business
- Willing to face and speak to customers; work under close supervision and deadline pressure; Enthusiastic about working in a diverse team