Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within Japan.
As a member of the Japan Marketing Department of Editage, you will be involved in a wide range of creative work and content writing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Information design and content creation for the company's branded website and landing pages
- Optimization of web content from SEO perspective
- Content writing and production direction for promotional flyers, pamphlets and booklets
- Customer interviews and article writing
- Writing and production direction of advertising creative (banner copy, video scripts, etc.)
- Translation and rewrite of web pages and English articles planned by overseas teams
Desired skills & traits:
- Prior experience in web copywriting and design direction
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Prior experience working in an international team or company would be preferred
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.