Associate, Customer Service (Night Shift)
Who we are and what we do
Founded in 2002, Cactus Communications (CACTUS) is a global scientific communications company that collaborates with researchers across academic disciplines, universities, publishers, societies, and life science organizations to accelerate research impact. CACTUS’ portfolio of products and services meet a wide spectrum of research needs: Editage provides editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; Cactus Life Sciences offers strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life sciences organizations; PubSURE is the first AI-powered scholarly publishing platform connecting journals and researchers; Impact Science ensures wider research impact via dissemination solutions and research engagement with peers, public, and policy makers; Cactus Labs Powering all CACTUS businesses with latest technologies is its innovation and R&D cell. We also incubate seed and early stage start-ups that share its mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions.
CACTUS is an international enterprise with offices in Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, London, Princeton, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Singapore; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 173 countries.
There is a fixed shift for this role that’s starts at 20:00 (IST) – 05:00 (IST) .Rosters are prepared on a monthly basis and you'd be working any five days of the week. You will be eligible for additional shift and meal allowances.
As an Associate you would have the following responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and requirements over email/chat
- Respond to Customer queries over email/chat and sometimes over the phone
- Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best-suited price /service/delivery options in the first go
- Be the voice of the customer for internal teams and go the extra mile to delight customers so that they come back and prefer our brand over the competition
- Build strategies to facilitate existing client engagement, create a new client base, identify potentially high-value clients, build effective and long-term client relationships
- Ensure repeat and loyal customers stay loyal by providing a superlative customer service experience
- Maintain fast response time and adhere to SLAs, while maintaining with zero errors in processes
- Managing floor operations and being the POC for any escalations
You fit the bill if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Excellent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
- Very strong customer focus and a customer first approach
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Familiarity with MS Office particularly Word, Power point and Excel
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Interact with customers from a different culture and country.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at the office
- Informal Dress Code